6:30am – 7:25am – PARKING
- Park entrance is “Special Event/ Maintenance” gate across from Masonwood
6:30am – 7:15am – PAVILION
- Check in; Late Registration, Fishing License check; pick up weight card & Purchase Jackpot chances
7:00am – (Sunrise) AMPHITHEATER
- Introduction, Rules, welcome remarks & tournament “shotgun” start. Those not in attendance for Introduction or leaving amphitheater before the “Start” will be disqualified.
7:25am – “SHOTGUN START”
1:00pm – AWARDS / TOURNAMENT END
- Scores Tallied; Awards given in Amphitheater, at conclusion of the event (be home by: 2-2:30pm)
(Ages 15 and under only)
Military Athletics will be hosting a free kids clinic during the tournament. Please feel free to bring your kids along so they participate in range of activities, i.e. lessons, tips, contests, prizes and freebies.
Upon arrival, please check in your child at the registration area. Youth participants s will be given a wristband and receive a door prize for simply participating.
Due to the age ranges and diverse skill sets, kids events will be scheduled in segments, so everyone may have an opportunity to participate in each event and/or choose to repeat a skill. At the end of the “clinic” we will be hosting a few small prize competitions to end the afternoon.
For those who are not interested in Bass Tournament, your children are welcome to join the Kid’s Clinic. Please have them there no later than 11am to ensure they have the best opportunity as possible! Our youth program will teach many basic and some advanced skills required to begin or advance fishing skills. All equipment is provided, as well as some complimentary gifts. Bring your kids and let them experience the pure joys of the outdoors!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Bass Tournament – all ages welcome
- Kid’s Clinic – age 15 or under
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking is clearly marked at Lake Kyle Park
What can I bring into the event?
- Fishing Pole, No nets and Lures only – no live bait permitted
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?